Search My Blog:

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Purpose of Creation

I initially created this blog for a class assignment. I'm actually working ahead right now because I knew that we would have to create a blog at some point in the class. We had to pick a topic and for a while, I questioned my professor about what a blog consists of. Well, after doing my research, I figured it would be a piece of cake. And....it is. I always thought that a blog covers a variety of topics, but she was for certain that blogs are "topic specific." We went back and forth for a while because I wanted to be sure. So since it is topic specific for the particular assignment, my chosen topic is "saving money". I know that this is a broad topic so let me break down what I will be delivering to you. I will be providing the best online resources for discounts and promotional codes for shopping. After following my blog, you will be able to save money on the simple things that you already do. You will be able to save money on travel, shopping (online), dining out, shopping offline, and basically anything you would like to save money on. I will mention it. I have a great source to compare and save and on home services such as phone, internet, cable, home security, and satellite tv. I will also compare coupon saving websites and ways to save money around the house just by changing the way you purchase items. Why dine out and pay $25 when you can get a $25 gift certificate for $4? That's a good deal huh. I will provide promotional codes for different merchant gift cards and you could receive up to $20 off on $100 gift cards. I even have resources for FREE STUFF and everyone loves free stuff. So keep checking back for the best deals and saving tips. iSaveuSave and we'll save together!

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower as well.